The VMK31 orientates the fish head first and belly down in four rows, side-by-side, Feeder wheels secure that the fish is fed synchronized with the fish pockets in VMK16. The vibrating chutes of the VMK31 are feeding the fish into pockets, after which the fish is continuing to the VMK16 head and tail remover and filleting machine. The VMK Automatic Feeders are designed to supply the head-tail remover VMK16 and the filleting machine VMK11. The VMK Automatic Feeder is available in three different models for different types of fish.
- Size depending chutes for orientation of the fish
- Adjustable walls in the chutes for variation in catch
- Feeding wheels for syncronization
- Pneumatically operated gates to improve timing
- Mechanically operated gates to improve timing
- Extra nozzles for water spray